We’re giving away three copies of Mission to Lars featuring Metallica’s very own drummer, Lars Ulrich.
Mission to Lars follows siblings Kate, Will and Tom Spicer on a journey of a lifetime to meet one of the gods of rock, Lars himself.
The problem is, Tom has a form of autism known as Fragile X Syndrome and gets upset by crowds, loud noise and any disruption to his schedule. He is, however, a huge fan of Lars Ulrich.
Kate and Will decide taking Tom to California to meet Lars in person will help them to get to know their brother better and make him happy. Together, they all set off on a ‘mission to Lars’ to make Tom’s dream come true.
Mission to Lars is out on DVD and Blu-Ray on 8 April, 2013. To be in with a chance of winning a copy of the film , simply answer the following question:
Which heavy metal band is Lars Ulrich a member of?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 20/03/2013 until 5/04/2013.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.