The British Gangster film, St George’s Day, has just blasted into cinemas and now you have the chance to win a poster signed by Frank Harper and Keeley Hazell.
The director of St George’s Day, Frank Harper, and British actress Keeley Hazell (Like Crazy) have signed an exclusive poster and all you have to do is answer one question to get your hands on it.
The cockney-thriller (which is Harper’s directional début) combines football hooliganism with action-packed fights and nailbiting tension.
Frank Harper – who is famed for his ‘tough guy’ roles in films such as The Football Factory and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, penned the script with Swiss producer and screenwriter Urs Buehler.
The plot to St George’s Day sees the infamous London gangster cousins Micky Mannock and Ray Collishaw – as played by Frank Harper and Craig Fairbrass – get in trouble with the deadly Russian Mafia. After Micky and Ray lose a shipment of the Mafia’s cocaine in rough seas, they desperately attempt to stay one step ahead of the police and the Mafia. The hapless hoods end up on a mad dash across the UK, Amsterdam and Berlin. Will they be able to pull off the daring heist without ending up swimming with the fishes?
The film features a strong British cast which includes Luke Treadaway (Attack The Block), Neil Maskell (Kill List ) and Keeley Hazell (Like Crazy).
For your chance to win the signed St George’s Day poster, simply answer the question below.
In which Sean Ellis film did Keely Hazell have the role as Frozen Girl in Sainsbury's?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 07/09/2012 until 28/09/2012.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.
You can keep up with all the latest news and updates by following @StGeorgesDay on Twitter.