The weather has been pretty rainy and grey so far this spring, but luckily for film-fans like us, the bad weather makes the perfect excuse to hit the cinema and check out all the latest blockbusters. And due to such high demand, we’re running another great competition where you could be in with the chance of winning two Showcase Cinemas tickets!
May is a magnificent month for movies. Showcase Cinemas is currently screening some fab films including Star Trek Into Darkness which features Sherlock Holmes actor Benedict Cumberbatch as the evil villain Khan. In addition, Showcase is screening The Great Gatsby, Epic, Iron Man 3 and Chimpanzee – a moving nature documentary from Disney.
Other films we’ve got to look forward to at Showcase Cinemas include The Hangover Part 3, Kick Ass 2 and Monsters University.
For sci-fi fans, Star Trek Into Darkness is probably one of the most anticipated films of the year. The J.J.Abrams direction premièred at the Dolby Theatre in LA this week ahead of its USA release. The stars strutted down the gleaming, futuristic white carpet before meeting fans and signing autographs.
So to be in with the chance of winning two Showcase Cinemas tickets, simply answer the question below. What would you choose to see with a pair of winning tickets?
Check out the Showcase Cinemas website for full listings!
Which Sherlock Holmes actor stars in Star Trek Into Darkness?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 17/05/2013 until 31/05/2013.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.