Composer Nitin Sawhney has created a new score for Alfred Hitchcock’s 1927 classic silent thriller, The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog.
You can read our review of the music, played by the London Symphony Orchestra, here, and if you want to win a copy of the CD soundtrack, then enter our competition below. We also talked to Sawhney himself, about representing melodrama and finding his own connection to the film. Read our review here. The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog, is one of a handful of Hitchcock’s early silents being screened as part of the Cultural Olympiad.
Which star of the silver screen appeared in Alfred Hitchcock's The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog?
Here’s the trailer to the film if you want a taster of the music:
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 16/07/2012 until 30/07/2012.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.