We’re giving away three copies of the DVD of Blooded, a new British film following five young people visiting the Highlands of Scotland on a hunting holiday, only to find that they become the prey.
When the hunters become the hunted at the hands of some anti-hunting activists (from the Real Animal League – site here)who value animal life more than that of their fellow humans, you know it’s time to run for shelter. You know it’s time to run for shelter.
Written by James Walker and directed by Ed Boase, Blooded has been called “a stunning debut and thrillingly tense – a genuine British must-see” by Michael Deeley, the producer of The Italian Job, Blade Runner, The Deer Hunter. The film is a harrowing game of cat and mouse as a weekend retreat turns into a deadly case of live or die.
The DVD also includes some extras:
– Commentary by filmmakers
– Extended interviews
– Making Blooded
– Short film – “Home Video” by Ed Boase
Blooded is available via download & on demand on 1st April 2011, further details available from the official site at the following:
Online – http://www.bloodedmovie.com/online.html (LoveFilm, iTunes, BlinkBox)
On TV – http://www.bloodedmovie.com/ontv.html (FilmFlex, Playstation, Sky Box Office)
Released on DVD on 4th April, 2011
To win your copy answer this simple question:
Music for Blooded was composed by Ilan Ishkeri, which film did he NOT compose the music for?
Prize Draw Rules
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 23/03/2011 until 04/04/2011.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.