On Friday 29th April 2011, the world watched as Prince William and Kate Middleton tied the knot at London’s Westminster Abbey. Almost a year later, William & Kate: A First Anniversary Celebration takes a look at the couple’s life since the wedding which captivated the nation – and we’ve got three copies to give away in our competition!
William & Kate: A First Anniversary Celebration offers a rare opportunity to see everything from William and Kate’s first official Royal overseas engagement, to them embarking on a star-studded tour of California, and even welcoming the Obama’s to Buckingham Palace on their state visit to the UK.
Featuring interviews with their friends and people they have met over the last year, this documentary takes a closer look at how the pair have coped with the increased media attention, how they have embraced their royal duties and how the nation’s favourite couple are still loved-up one year on.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a DVD copy of William & Kate: A First Anniversary Celebration, then simply answer the question below:
Where did the royal couple go for their honeymoon?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 17/04/2012 until 27/04/2012.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.