We’ve got three copies of exciting new Britflick, Zebra Crossing, to give away.
It’s a gritty, thrilling trip through the tower blocks of South London in the company of four lads who do what they can in order to survive.
To win your copy, just answer the following multiple choice question:
What is the name of the leader of the gang in Zebra Crossing?
Prize Draw Rules
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run until 04/02/2011.
- TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.