Drip, drip, drop little April Showers. Spring is looking to be pretty hot on cinema releases, even if the weather isn’t reflecting it. Because we had so many entries for our last Showcase Cinemas giveaway, we figured we’d give you guys another chance to win free tickets to a movie of your choice!
What movies do you have to look forward to this month then? Well, if you’re a fan of the Scary Movie franchise you’ll be pleased to know that Scary Movie 5 is being released this Friday 12th April. Starring Modern Family‘s Sarah Hyland, Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen, a couple begin to experience some unusual activity after bringing their newborn son home from the hospital.
Or if that’s not really your thing, a veteran named Jack Harper is assigned to extract Earth’s remaining resources, only to start question his mission and himself in Oblivion, starring Tom Cruise (does he ever do anything else?). You can catch this one from 10 April.
Do you fancy a little Morgan Freeman, Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart? Well action-thriller fans will love Olympus Has Fallen. A disgraced former Presidential guard Mike Banning is trapped inside the White House after a terrorist attack, and has to work with National Security to save the President from his kidnappers. Gripping stuff!
Whatever your film tastes, if you’d like to win two cinema tickets to be redeemed at any Showcase Cinemas branch in the UK, then just answer the question below:
What is Tom Cruise called in Oblivion?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 09/04/2013 until 25/04/2013.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.