This year’s Stoke Your Fires film festival will be taking place from the 10th-24th February, and we’ve got a pair of tickets for the opening gala to give away, including the world première of the Blood and Bone China film.
For those who love both films and filmmaking, the Stoke Your Fires festival has plenty to offer. This year’s festival highlights include five UK/World premières, three professional master classes from industry experts, a free animation workshop, a 72-hour film-making competition, and screenings of a huge range of great films from right across the board.
Find out more about the Stoke Your Fires film festival here: https://thefilmreview.com/film-news/stoke-your-fires-film-festival-takes-place-week.html
Or take a look at the Stoke Your Fires website: http://www.stokeyourfires.co.uk
The screening will take place at the Mitchell Arts Centre, Stoke-on-Trent, on Friday 10th February and will start at 8pm (All guests need to arrive at 7:30pm to be seated). The event will finish around 10:15/30pm.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning two tickets to the opening gala with entrance to the screening of Blood and Bone China, then simply answer the question below!
Which of the following films was shot almost entirely in Stoke-on-Trent?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 06/02/2012 until 09/02/2012.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.