Win a copy of the Bonnie and Clyde-inspired 1937 film, You Only Live Once, below.
Joan Graham and Eddie Taylor are a young couple, played by stars Sylvia Sydney and Henry Fonda, who run from the law in You Only Live Once. If you want them to run right onto your own television screen, then enter our competition below to win a DVD.
Released in 1937 and directed by Fritz Lang, the film is heavily influenced by infamous real-life outlaws Bonnie and Clyde. It is set in the dangerous world of criminality and courtrooms and if you want to find out more, take a peak at our You Only Live Once review here.
Here’s the question:
Which artistic movement is Fritz Lang most commonly associated with?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 01/06/2012 until 15/06/2012.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.