Coming to cinemas for the very first time, Jeff Wayne’s classic musical War Of The Worlds – Alive On Stage! A New Generation, is to be screened across the UK this April. If you missed out on the live performances, and plan to see the show in all its high definition instead, you have a chance to win official merchandise from the show. Read on War Of The Worlds lovers.
Filmed live on stage last year in front of a sell-out audience at London’s O2 Arena, The War Of The Worlds is a revamped and unique musical extravaganza based on the tale by H.G. Wells. Depicting a Martian invasion of England during Victorian times, those who attended were treated to spine-chilling reprisals of the hit singles The Eve of The War and Forever Autumn, performed live by a 45 musicians on stage, conducted by Jeff Wayne himself.
What better way to relive the magic than in a cinema near you from 11 April 2013? From the award-winning score, to the holographic and filmed performance of Liam Neeson as George Herbert. The show even included live performances by the likes of Jason Donovan, Wicked‘s Kerry Ellis, Marti Pellow and Kaiser Chiefs’ Ricky Wilson.
We’re offering you a chance to win an official War Of The Worlds – Alive On Stage! A New Generation merchandising bundle which includes: A t-shirt, official album, programme and signed poster. All you have to do is answer the question below correctly, to be in with a chance of winning.
Who played George Herbert in the revamped The War Of The Worlds – Alive on Stage! Next Generation?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 25/03/2013 until 11/04/2013.
10. TheFilmReview.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. By entering this competition, you will assent to receive a monthly newsletter from The Film Review.